In full compliance with the 15/1999 Spanish Fundamental Law of Personal Data Protection of the 13th of December, GRUPO S21SEC GESTION, S.A.(hereinafter, S21SEC) informs You that:
1. The personal data You provided through this Website, owned by S21SEC, will be incorporated into the files owned by S21SEC which are duly incorporated into the Registro General de Protección de Datos (Data Protection General Incorporating Agency of Spain). The purpose of the aforementioned files is the Website user management, the management of the services offered at the Website and, where appropriate, the management, development and proper fulfillment of the relationship established between S21SEC and those who have produced their personal data through the Website.
Likewise, S21SEC will process the data to manage the queries received through the users of the Website, whether they are made by registered or non-registered users, and to send these users commercial information, by different means, regarding the company, its activities, requests for proposals, products, services, offers, special promotions, etc., as well as documentation of variety of kinds to be sent by the different commercial information channels of the company.
3. You guarantee that the data provided by you through the Website are true, accurate, complete and current, being fully responsible of any direct or indirect damages, that may be caused as a result of failing to comply with such obligation. In case the data You produced belongs to a third party, You guarantee that You have informed the mentioned third party about every aspect included in this document and that You have obtained his authorisation to provide his data to S21SEC for the specified purposes.
4. When your personal data are provided by completing a form, it will be necessary that You fill out, at least, the fields marked with an asterisk, otherwise, if the data that should be entered in these fields, considered necessary, is not provided, S21SEC will not be able to accept and manage the web service requested or the query made by you.
5. As a result of S21SEC’s concern with guaranteeing the security and confidentiality of your data, the necessary measures of security for the protection of your personal data have been adopted and technical resources have been provided and made accessible to you so that the loss, misuse, alteration, non-authorised access and stealing of personal data provided through www.s21sec.com can be avoided.
6. In order to exercise your access, rectification, cancellation and objection rights over your data, you can post a written notice to S21SEC to this address: GRUPO S21SEC GESTION, S.A. , Parque Empresarial Zuatzu, Edificio Urgull, 2ª planta, 20018 San Sebastián, Guipuzcoa, Spain.
7. In full compliance with the 34/2002 of the 11th of July, Spanish Law of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, in case that you do not wish to receive any publicity or commercial communications in the future coming from S21SEC, you may express this desire in an email and send it to the following email address: email@example.com.